The views on this site are completely our own and do not represent VSO. Use the links below to navigate.

17 Sept 2012

Five minutes with...Sam Roberts

Clipboard Crew
These blog posts are a bit like buses - after only three in July and August combined it's three in less than a week this month. I promise a more fully blown exploration of what I do in my work soon but, in the meantime, you can gain some insight from this 'day in the life' piece. It was 'commissioned' by VSO to encourage others to volunteer with them. I hope it at least partially meets this objective.

PS. Gilly is a bit annoyed that I seem to be claiming more credit for preparing lunch and other domestic tasks than I deserve. To redress this I can confirm that she is currently busy making dinner while I am writing this blog...

No comments:

Post a Comment